- To Let Guide Rent £40,000 pa
- Approximate Size 1,920 SQ FT
- Reference AMP3526
- Listing Type To Let
- Ground floor Nursery with class E (D1) use
- Parking for two vehicles in front with a substantial garden to the rear
- Approximately 1,920 sq ft internal area
- Fully fit-out ready for occupation
- Prominent location in the heart of Harlesden
- Offered by way of an assignment of the existing lease with 7 years unexpired
- PREMIUM – SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION
A prominent detached double fronted Victorian property with D1 Use comprising a former medical drop-in centre with internal and separate side access to ancillary offices on the first and second floors. The property includes uPVC double glazing and gas central heating as well as a gated front paved courtyard for parking 2/3 cars together with a Rear Garden.
Located close to the junction with Craven Park Road in this popular suburb some 5 miles north-west of central London and within walking distance to a diverse array of shops, bars and restaurants. There are good transport links with Harlesden Underground (Bakerloo) and Overground Stations only a 1⁄2 mile distant and Willesden Junction Station less than 1 mile away, both of which provide links to London Paddington in under 15 minutes. In addition, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and the M1 (Junction 1) are only 4 miles distant via the North Circular Road (A406).
Craven Park has excellent access to public transport with both Harlesden and Willesden Junction Rail services only a 5 minute walk away, both stations provide National Rail and London Underground links into London Paddington in less than 15 minutes. The A406 (North Circular) is only a short drive from the property, which provides access to the M4 and the M1.