- Former social club, now used as a church
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Education / Religious occupiers and alternative uses
- Approximately 1,502 sq. ft. (GF 1,247 sq ft / Mezz 255 sq ft)
- Located close to Three Bridge mainline Railway Station and local amenities
- Freehold with vacant possession
The property is situated in a predominantly residential area but is close to a wide range of local amenities.
Junction 10 of the M23 motorway is approximately 1.5kms away which offering direct access to Gatwick Airport. Three Bridges mainline railway station is within 300m away which provides direct access to London and the south coast,
The property comprises a brick built former social club most recently occupied as a Church premises (F1 use), comprising an entrance lobby, large open plan main area with a fitted kitchen and office meeting rooms to the rear with WC’s to the front.