- Class E / F1 (D1) unit in Prime East London location
- Planned mainly on ground floor with partial first floor mezzanine, and 2 private parking spaces Excellent celling heights up to 5.5m – deemed suitable for further mezzanine floor if required
- Within easy reach of Westferry, Limehouse and Canary Wharf Stations
- Total gross internal floor area approx. 5,322 sq.ft. (494m2)
- Ideal for a range of uses including Creche, Dental, Education, Medical, Office, Training etc.
- Offers to purchase the 999 year virtual freehold (peppercorn rent) are invited in excess of £1,500,000, subject to contract
- The property IS elected for VAT and therefore VAT IS payable on the purchase price
The property comprises a brand new, mixed use development with commercial on the ground floor and residential above. The available property comprises a ground floor unit, in a prime corner spot on St Annes Row. It has a double fronted entrance with ample signage opportunities. The unit is planned mainly on ground floor, with a small mezzanine floor – the ceiling heights are 5.5m and therefore a further mezzanine floor could be installed if required, subject to necessary consents.
The property comprises a flexible, open plan unit in shell and core condition ready for occupiers fit out, with capped services. It has good natural light throughout.
Total Gross internal floor area approx. 5,322 sq ft (494m2)
The property is located on St Annes Row, a cul-de-sac comprising a brand new, mixed use development, situated just off St Anne St/Commercial Road, East London. The unit is in a prominent corner spot with a large, double frontage, and signage opportunities available. St Annes Row has a mix of commercial and residential uses, as well as pedestrian access leading to the Limehouse Cut, which flows into the River Lea.
Westferry DLR station is within a 5 minute walk from the property, Limehouse station is within a 10 minute walk and Canary Wharf is within approx. 15 minute walk from the property. Regular bus services pass from Commercial Road, with a bus stop at the junction of Commercial Road and St Annes Row. There are various shops, restaurants, cafes and other amenities available along Commercial Road, within a very short work from the property.
2 designated parking spaces available in underground car park.
I am advised the property has F1 use for Educational purposes, as well as class E use. Any potential purchaser should satisfy themselves regarding planning.
I am advised the annual service charge is £6,552 per annum.
I am advised the property IS elected for VAT purposes.