- Existing Place of Worship
- Ideal for Education / Religious occupiers
- There are numerous secondary spaces available for offices, administration & counselling
- Approximately 2,150 sq. ft – capable of seating circa 200 people
- Upon completion a lease will be entered into with: Church of Jesus Christ – The Church of God for £21,600 per annum for a contractual term of 6 months only
- The property is offered for sale in the Savills auction on 21st November 2023, unless sold prior
- Virtual tour – https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ujqRqfUATxd
The premises benefits from a number of strong transport links, with useful bus routes within a 2 minutes walk from the property. The lowest train station is Brimsdown Rail station which is just 0.5 miles away.
Southbury Train station is located less than a mile away, providing access to the London Overground Service with a travel time to Liverpool Street station in just 30 minutes.
The property comprises a first floor unit that has been used as a Place of Worship for over 10 years.
The current layout is designed via stud walls to benefit from an auditorium that can seat 100 people, with numerous additional secondary spaces for offices, administration, counselling, along with toilets and kitchen facilities.
With a total square footage of 2,150 sq. ft the property is capable of seating 200 people if reconfigured.