- Prominent town centre Sui Generis building
- Suitable for residential development subject to planning
- Ideal for Place of Worship – STPP
- All uses considered
- Large private parking to the rear
- Building is approximately 26,000 sq ft
- Capable of seating 2,000 people
The former bingo hall is located on the High Street, which is in the heart of the popular Kettering town centre. The town centre is served well by local transport and has plenty of parking to the rear.
Centrally located for all major roads with the A14 and A43 within a mile and the A6 only 6 miles from the property.
Kettering Train Station is located only 0.5 miles away with direct services to London St Pancras taking approx an hour.
Former Bingo Hall located directly in the centre of Kettering. Offering approximately 26,000 Sq Ft, predominantly as an open hall space with a private car park to the rear for around 30 vehicles. The main hall space is likely to seat in excess of 2,000 people and is offered in fairly good condition.