- Price Rent On Application
- Approximate Size 26,000 SQ FT
- Reference AMP3053
- Listing Type To Let
- Prominent building offering D2 use
- May also be suitable for D1 use – subject to necessary consents
- Approx. 26,000 Sq Ft internal area
- Able to seat in excess of 2,000 people
- Private car park to the rear of the space
19 High Street, Kettering is a former Bingo Hall located directly in the centre of Kettering. Offering approximately 26,000 Sq Ft, predominantly as an open hall space with a private car park to the rear for around 30 vehicles. The main hall space is likely to seat in excess of 2,000 people and is offered in fairly good condition.
The former bingo hall is located on the High Street, which is in the heart of the popular Kettering town centre. The town centre is served well by local transport and has plenty of parking to the rear.
Centrally located for all major roads with the A14 and A43 within a mile and the A6 only 6 miles from the property.
Kettering Train Station is located only 0.5 miles away with direct services to London St Pancras taking approx an hour.
Total Internal Area: 26,000 Sq Ft (Approx)
We have been given to understand that the property is an existing D2 use, the vendor will consider change of use to D1 or other use classes.