- Single storey detached unit 3,085 SQ. FT
- Located in a predominantly residential area about 1.7 miles to Letchworth City Centre and station.
- Ideal for Place of Worship & Education use.
- May also be suitable for medical, nursery, office etc.
- Substantial on site car parking.
- Seating capacity of approx. 130 extending to about 165 including attendants.
- Available with vacant possession.
- Offered on a long leasehold interest with 50 years unexpired.
The property is located in a predominately residential area at the corner of Curlew Close and Southern Way about 1.7 miles from Letchworth City Centre and Letchworth Station. Trains direct to Kings Cross in about 45 minutes.
Letchworth Garden City is the world’s first Garden City, created as a solution to the squalor and poverty of urban life in Britain in the late 19th Century.
The property has planning permission for use class F1 (formerly D1) as a place of worship. Seating capacity of about 130 extending to about 165 including attendants with substantial on site car parking.
We are advised the property is not elected for VAT purposes.