- Prominent freehold site with mixed use
- Offering a former Community Hall most recently operated as a Nursery
- Two bedroom bungalow on site
- Approximately 2,375 sq. ft GIA
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses – subject to necessary consents
- Parking and external areas demised – Development potential
The site is located on Hares Bank and offers a prominent corner plot. The property is well located for
bus links from King Henry’s drive linking conveniently into Croydon for transport links throughout London. The site benefits from Tram Links throughout the local area and New Addington is a short walk from the site. Both Hayes and West Wickham Stations on the Overground are circa 2.50 miles drive from the site.
A rare opportunity to purchase a unique freehold site in a prominent location. The site contains both a former Community Hall alongside a three bedroom Bungalow for Residential use. The commercial element of the site is a Community Hall most recently operated for Nursery use since 2014 and will be offered with vacant possession.
The property is primarily open plan and offers approximately 1,500 sq.ft. internal area along with ancillary office, kitchen and toilet facilities. The property benefits from a large surrounding garden and would therefore be ideal for continued use as a Nursery. The residential element is a three bedroom bungalow approximately 875 sq.ft. with demised parking and garden area.