- Former Baptist Church with flexible accommodation
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Education / Religious occupiers
- Approximately 4,150 sq. ft.
- Large hall spaces located on ground and lower ground floor
- Meeting rooms, kitchens and ancillary spaces located on both floors which are useful for a variety of different purposes
Train services within the area are provided from Rochester station on the Chatham line which can get you into London in approximately 30 minutes.
Nearby the property, there are a number of local retail convenience stores as well as schools.
The building is comprised over ground and lower ground floor with meeting halls on both floors. As well as this, there are several kitchens and meeting rooms that lend themselves to a variety of different uses.