- Place of Worship with an additional Manse (bungalow) onsite
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Education / Religious occupiers
- Approximately 4,600 sq. ft. GIA
- Main hall space capable of seating a congregation of over 200 with further secondary hall and ancillary offices
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses including Nursery, Medical, Office – subject to necessary consents
The nearest underground station is Newbury Park, which provides Central line services as well as many other useful links. There are also a number of readily available bus services located within close proximity of the premises.
Opposite the property is a large playing field as well as a playground.
The property is a single storey Church building which comprises of a main hall, rear hall, offices and a kitchen.
There is also a Manse (Ministers House) onsite which is approximately 970 sq. ft.