- Former Victorian detached Place of Worship
- Approximately 4,300 sq. ft on a 0.22 acre site
- Ideal for its continued Religious use
- Large open chapel capable of seating circa 250 – 300
- May also be suitable for a wide range of alternative uses – subject to necessary consents
The property is located towards the Sittingbourne. The mainline station provides regular train services to central London (Victoria, Cannon Street and St Pancras).
The premises is situated within a mixed, mainly residential area which is just south of the town centre.
The property comprises a detached, single-storey Victorian Church with the interior of the site being mainly open plan.
Within the Church, there is also a kitchen and toilet facilities.