- To Let OIEO £75,000 PA
- Approximate Size 5,400 SQ FT
- Reference AMP3343
- Listing Type To Let
- Former Community Centre currently utilised for a range of uses – class E / F1 uses (D1)
- Approximately 5,400 sq.ft. on ground floor with potential for further extension i.e mezzanine level in hall space
- Offered in good condition throughout
- Ideal for a range of uses including Education and Nursery
- Property has a small external area in front with access to a large, demised children’s play area across the road
- Well located just off of Southall High Street and in close proximity to local Primary School
- Parking available by separate negotiation
The premises front the east side of Lancaster Road, opposite the church, close to the junction with The Broadway in Southall, West London. This is a predominantly residential area but close to Southall’s retail centre and there are also workshop premises nearby. The nearest railway station is Southall, approximately 1.2 km to the south, providing train services between Heathrow and London Paddington. There are also various local bus routes along The Broadway.
The original hall, to the left of the site as looked at from Lancaster Road, dates from the early 1900s. A later hall was added in the 1930s and I understand the two buildings were connected and a further extension built to the front in the 1980s, to create the agglomeration of buildings that exists today.
There is an alley way/private road to the rear that the buildings has rights of way over, although this does not appear to be used except for fire escape purposes.
Available upon request.
The property is not elected for VAT.
Approx. 5,400 sq.ft. GIA.
By way of a new, long-term lease guiding rental offers in excess of £75,000 per annum exclusive.