- Prominent traditional brick built Church (F1 use) with adjoining Cottage (C3 use)
- Approx. 6,000 sq.ft. over both buildings
- Demised external car park
- Main hall space capable of seating 300+ with significant scope to expand capacity
- Provides a range of other halls, offices, kitchen, toilets facilities etc.
- Ideal for Education and Place of Worship
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses including Childcare, Dentist, Development, Medical, Office etc. – subject to necessary consents
The property is located on the west side of Beaconsfield Road, immediately to the north of Victoria Street. St Albans city mainline railway station is situated a short walk from the premises, providing services into London. The property is situated nearby a number of local shops along with other amenities.