- Former Salvation Army Hall
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Education / Religious occupiers
- Approximately 2,864 sq. ft.
- Comprises a large double height worship hall and ancillary accommodation
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses including Nursery, Medical, Office – subject to necessary consents
The property occupies a prominent corner position and is located just a 5 minutes’ walk from Wandsworth Town Railway Station, which provides Southwestern Railway Services into London Waterloo.
The property comprises a single storey purpose-built citadel which was constructed in 2006. Within, there is a double weighted Worship hall along with ancillary facilities such as offices, a kitchen and WC’s.