- Prominent Place of Worship Freehold offering F1 (D1) use
- Ideal for its continued Religious use
- Approximatley 3,100 sq. ft
- Ground floor main hall capable of seating a congregation of more than 125
- Additional offices/ancillary space located on the first floor as well as WC’s and. Kitchen
The property is located in a prominent location and is surrounding by convinient transport links. Lea Bridge National rail station is within a short walk and offers access to Stratford & Tottenham Hale stations.
The property is within close proximity of large parks such as Hackney Marshes and Lee Valley Park
The industrial estate is surrounded by a number of local amenities including cafe’s, restaurants and retails shops as well as being located within walking distance from Aldi & Ocado.
The property is demised over ground and first floor, with the majority of the space being located on the ground floor. The main hall is capabale of seating a congregation in the region of 125-150 and is easily accessible on the ground floor. Also on the ground floor is office space and WC’s.
The first floor comprises a number of different break out rooms, which could be used for a range of uses such as offices, storage or teaching rooms.