- Former Church offering F1 (D1) use
- Comprising of a single story building under a flat roof
- Approximately 1,450 sq. ft. with planning consent for a second floor to be added
- Main hall space capable of seating a congregation of 80 with additional offices and storage rooms to the rear
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses including Nursery, Medical and Educational – subject to necessary consents
This property is located within a 2 minute walk from Harringay Green Lanes, providing access to the London Overground services.
Harringay Rail Station is within walking distance from the premises with readily available bus services.
Cavendish Road is a side road just off the prominent Green Lanes Street in which there are a number of cafes, restaurants, shops and other ameneties.
The building is predominantly open plan comprising of the main hall, surrounded by WC’s, a kitchenette and a store area.
The property also benefits from an entrance hall, which leads directly into the main hall space. To the rear of the property, there are 2 separate rooms that lend themselves to several uses such as offices, teaching rooms etc.
The building is single storey and is under a concrete flat roof.
There is clear development potential with scope to potentially extend by way of another floor – subject to necessary consents.