- To Let Guide Rent £25 per sq.ft.
- Approximate Size 6,800 SQ FT
- Reference AMP3522
- Listing Type To Let
- Former Registry office offered with Class E use
- Corner building located in the much sought after Walthamstow Village
- Ideal for a range of uses including Nursery, Medical, Office etc.
- May also be suitable for Educational use – subject to necessary consents
- Approx. 6,835 sq.ft. over ground, first and second floors
- Offered with both large front and rear gardens – the landlord will carve off part of the site to create a three bedroom home
- Garden totals in excess of 2,000 sq.ft.
Grove Road is located just next to Walthamstow Village and is under half a mile to Walthamstow Central station. The bustling Orford Road is just minutes away where you’ll find a variety of boutique style shops, cafes and restaurants as well as the popular pubs on the surrounding roads. The School catchment area is fantastic with the highly sought after Henry Maynard and Barclay Primary schools being at the end of the street and makes this property ideal for both families and those needing to commute into Central London.
Total Internal Area – 6,835 sq.ft.
To be let on a new FR&I Lease for a term to be agreed, offers invited in the region of £25 per sq.ft. per annum exclusive, subject to contract.
I am advised the property is NOT elected for VAT purposes.
We are advised the planning permission falls within use class E and note the buildings were previously used as Offices. The Landlord will be submitting a planning application for a three bedroom house to the rear of the site, as part of that application he will obtain a consent for class E Nursery Use.
In hand – available on request.
Each party to be liable for their own costs.