- Detached single-storey building
- Approximately 1,600 sq.ft
- Currently used for Art training and study
- Suitable for a wide range of uses
- Some outdoor space and good natural light
The property is located to the rear and sits within the curtilage of St Clement and St James Church of England school. Situated in the heart of West London and surrounded by a number of popular retailers, restaurants and parks. There is also a Tesco Superstore within 10 minute walk.
Shepherds Bush and Holland Park Stations are within a short walk offering useful Central Line services provided throughout London.
The property is a detached modern single-storey building on the left end of Princedale Road measuring approximately 1,600 sq. ft. With an attractive open space and benefitting from its own grounds and great natural light.