- Single storey purpose built Place of Worship offering F1 (D1) use
- Approx. 4,268 sq.ft. internal area with scope for significant expansion
- Demised parking for 10+ vehicles with further large garden area
- Main hall space capable of seating a congregation of over 200 with further secondary hall and ancillary offices
- Ideal for a range of uses including Education and Faith
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses including Community, Medical, Nursery etc. – subject to necessary consents
This property is located in a predominantly residential area with limited local shopping, however there is good access to numerous shopping and other amenities of Romford within just a 10 minute drive.
There are excellent car connections with the A12 being just over 0.5 miles to the south.
The closest mainline railway stations are Gidea Park and Harold Hill, which are 1.7 and 1.8. miles to the south and southeast of the premises.
The property is of traditional brick construction with a pitched roof over the main hall. There are a number of side rooms, a kitchen as well as toilet facilities on site. The accommodation is primarily at ground floor level with two stages overlooking the main hall and side chapel.
There are 5 meeting rooms which vary in size as well as basement storage area beneath the stage.
The premises also benefits from a reasonably sized car park, with a good sized garden area surrounding the building.