- Place of Worship offering F1 (D1) use
- Previously utilised as a Nursery and may be ideal for continued use – subject to necessary consents
- Corner building offering a site area of approx. 15,000 sq.ft. (0.35 acres)
- Total internal area – 5,135 sq.ft.
- Demised parking for 3/4 vehicles
- Main hall capable of seating 200+ with two separate hall spaces
- Offered in good condition throughout
- Subject to contract
The property is a single storey traditional Church with a more recent extension for a secondary hall space with the inclusion of kitchen, toilet and further ancillary facilities. The property is offered in a fairly good condition although may require some cosmetic works to modernise internally.
There had been a Nursery in occupation for 40 years and therefore the site offers a private garden area which can be utilised as a children’s play-area along with scope to create a demised car park for 3/4 vehicles.
Bandon Hill Methodist Centre is located on Sandy Lane North, primarily a residential area which fronts on to Mellows Park. The property is approximately 0.8miles from Wallington Station and also a short walk from Stafford Road which offers local bus links throughout the immediate area.
Total Internal Area (GIA) – 5,135 SQFT
The property is a purpose built Place of Worship and therefore offers F1 (Formerly D1) use throughout. We understand the property has been used in part as a Children’s Day-Care Facility and may be able to demonstrate established use. Each party should carry out their own due diligence with Sutton Council.
As a place of worship the property is currently exempt from the energy performance requirements. This is subject to any future changes in the legislation.
We are advised the property is not elected for VAT purposes.