- Prominent two storey hall
- The property benefits from F1 (formerly D1) use
- Approximately 3,505 sq. ft demised over ground and first floors
- The premises benefits from a hall space which is capable of seating in the region of 120 people
- Ideal for Faith & Educational occupiers
- Two parking spaces demised to the rear
The site occupies a corner position on Oakhurst Road and Sutton Road, which is predominantly a residential area and contains a mixture of purpose built flats and houses. The premises is also surrounded by retail and industrial occupiers.
The property is situated approximately 1.2 miles north of Southend town centre via the B1015 and 0.5 miles from Prittlewell rail Station.
The property is a two storey hall with a large single storey extension and benefits from two car parking spaces to the rear of the site. The hall is based on the ground floor and at full capacity is capable of seating around 120 people. There is also a kitchen, WC facilities and office space all within the ground floor.
The first floor comprises of a large room (currently used as a snooker room) and also provides further office space.