- Attractive Ground Floor Retail Premises with basement and decked garden
- The unit benefits from F1 (Former D1 use)
- Approximately 945 sq. ft
- The property comprises of mainly open plan space along with WC’s, A Kitchen and Store rooms
- Suitable for Tuition, Pilates, Doggy Day Care etc
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses – subject too necessary consents
The unit is located within a parade that is becoming gentrified. It also finds itself surrounded by high footfall streets that consist of a number of well known retailers, nurseries and medical practises.
The property also benefits from near by bus routes as well as being within walking distance from Sydenham Station which provides useful Overground and Southern train services.
The space was most recently used for cookery classes and is mainly open plan with surrounding work stations. There is also a secondary kitchen to the rear along with WC facilities and a store room.
The unit also benefits from a dry basement which can be used for extra storage, as well as a secluded decked garden to the rear of the property which could be of use to a number of occupiers.