- To Let £120,000 pa
- Approximate Size 6,000 SQ FT
- Reference AMP1967
- Listing Type To Let
- Single level E, F1 & F2 (D1) premises
- Circa 6,000 sq ft. internal area
- Outside space
- New lease by arrangement
- Formally an industrial building later converted into a place of worship
- Auditorium that seats over 500 people
- Secondary spaces previously used as an over flow and a nursery
- Off street parking for approx. 15 cars
- Very close to Walthamstow Central Station which provides connections throughout London
The Potters House Christian Centre faces onto Folkestone Road, on the corner with Woodbury Road. The property was formally an industrial building but later converted into a place of worship with an auditorium that seats over 500 people, plus secondary spaces previously used as over-flow and a nursery.
The property benefits from off-street parking for approximately 15 cars and has a secure outdoor space to the rear.
For further information please contact Alex Martin Commercial on 020 7100 2348 and quote the reference number for this property.
The property is situated on Folkestone Road. It is a 0.3 mile walk to Walthamstow Central Station (Victoria Line and London Overground) providing connections throughout London. The property is served by bus routes 34, 97, 212, 215, 275, 357 & 675.
Ground: 6,000 Sq Ft
Site Area: 10,764 Sq Ft
We have been given to understand that the property is an existing church and therefore enjoys D1 planning. Interested parties are advised to speak to the Planning department at the London Borough of Waltham Forest for clarification. 020 8496 3000.
VAT is not applicable.
EPC is exempt as its a place of worship.
£25 per sq ft subject to contract.