- Prominent Ground Floor Commercial space
- The property benefits from class E use (formerly D1)
- Ideal for a range of uses
- May also be suitable for Education and Faith subject to necessary consent
- Offers further development potential
The property is a prominent corner plot fronting Brixton Road, situated within the heart of Brixton. The surrounding area is a mix of commercial retail units and residential apartment blocks, both new and old.
The site benefits from strong transport links from both Brixton and Stockwell, offering both Northern and Victoria line connections throughout the city.
The property is also surrounded by a range of useful amenities, including restaurants, cafes, gyms and supermarkets.
The property on offer is within a three-storey corner building that has most recently been utilised as a medical centre with ancillary offices.
Internally the site benefits from approximately 1,648 sq. ft.
It is understood the property the property is owned freehold without any restrictive covenant for any use or historically listed. The property is located within a conservation area.