- Former single storey Place of Worship
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Education / Religious occupiers
- Approximately 880 sq. ft. with an additional rear garden of 240 sq. ft
- Main hall space capable of seating a congregation of over 80 or potential to split the hall up into 2 rooms of approximately 30-35 people each
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses including Nursery, Medical, Office – subject to necessary consents
- Development potential for a second floor to be added
Albert Street is an attractive residential road comprising of terrace housing located to the North of and running directly off the A41.
The A41 is an important arterial road running directly East of Aylesbury town centre and providing access on the Town Centre ring road.
Tescos supermarket is within a short walk of the property and Aylesbury Town is also within walkable distance.
The property comprises a single storey purpose built place of worship, with development potential for a second floor.
The building was originally open plan though has recently been fitted out to a very high standard for the purpose of residential living, with new plumbing, boiler, electrics, windows, bathroom and kitchen.
The space can be returned to its open plan use relatively easily creating a gross internal area of approximately 873 sq ft. We estimate this would create a hall capable of seating circa 80 people or 2 halls of approximately 30-35 each.
The property benefits from a rear garden of 236 sq ft and vehicular access if required.