- Dilapidated Former Place of Worship
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Religious occupiers
- Approximately 700 sq. ft. of internal space within a 6,000 sq. ft plot
- Comprises a single storey building in a prominent location
- The property has been vacant for 20 years and would require a complete rebuild
This property is located on a private lane which is set back from Birchwood Road, with access via Alfan Lane.
Dartford is the closest Train station and is located within 0.1 miles from the premises with access to Thameslink and Southeastern train services. There are also readily available bus services close by.
The property is surrounding by a number of local amenities as well as large retailers such as Sainsbury’s.
This property is available in the form of a freehold and its last use was as a Church building. Having said this the site has been vacant for over 18 years and will require a full rebuild.
The premises lends itself to a Religious owner occupier looking for a site in a tranquil location.
There is a restrictive covenant on the property to ensure that its usage remain in place within the title.