- Freehold Building on a corner plot in a highly prominent location
- The property benefits from class E use (formerly D1), most recently used as a Medical Centre
- Approximately 4,354 sq.ft
- Ideal for a range of uses including Medical, Office, Tuition, Retail and Restaurant etc
- May also be suitable for education and faith – subject to necessary consents
- Offers clear development potential – scope to construct another floor on top
The property is a three-storey corner building that has most recently been utilised as a Medical Centre with Ancillary Offices.
Internally the site benefits from approximately 4,354 sq.ft over ground, first and second floors with scope for further expansion with development into the roof space – subject to necessary planning consents.
It is understood the property is owned freehold without any restrictive covenant for any use or historically listed. The property is location within a conservation area.
The property is a prominent corner plot fronting Brixton Road, situated within the heart of Brixton. The surrounding area is a mix of commercial retail units and residential apartment blocks, both new and old.
The site benefits from strong transport links from both Brixton and Stockwell, offering both Northern and Victoria line connections throughout the city.
The property is also surrounded by a range of useful amenities, including restaurants, cafes, gyms and supermarkets.