- Purpose Built Traditional Listed Place of Worship located in a prominent location
- Offering F1 (D1) use – Ideal for Religious occupiers
- Approximately 10,000 sq. ft. on a plot of 0.39 acres
- Main hall space capable of seating a congregation of circa 500
- Secondary hall space also available – capable of seating circa 200
The property is within close proximity to a range of amenities that tend to be located on Broadway to the north of the site. There is a supermarket (Sainsbury’s) immediately opposite.
There are also excellent transport connections nearby with both West Ealing and Hanwell Stations in close proximity, with regular train services towards Central London and Heathrow.
The building is predominantly arranged over ground floor level with a small loft. To the south of the site there is an interconnected church hall which benefits from its own entrance as well as good natural lighting.
Main church – 7,480 sq. ft
Church Hall – 1,857 sq. ft
Mezzanine – 341 sq. ft