- Currently used as a sports/school hall
- Approximately 1,100 sq.ft of open plan space
- Ideal for a variety of uses including Place of Worship
- May also be suitable for a range of alternative uses – Subject to necessary consent
- Only Avalaible for use Sundays and one evening a week
The property is located a short walk from Shepherds Bush Station with useful central line services provided throughout London.
This property is located in the heart of West London and is surrounded by a number of popular retailers as well as restaurants, gyms and parks . There is also a Tesco Superstore within close proximity.
This hall was formally used by the school as a sports/assembly hall. This space lends itself perfectly for the use of a religious hall on Sundays and potentially one evening during the week.