- Ground floor unit of two inter-connected classrooms
- Ideal for nursery occupiers
- Self-contained outdoor area
- May also be suitable for tuition, yoga, pilates and fitness uses
- Approximately 1,250 sq. ft
- Available on a permanent basis Monday – Friday
The property is located on West End Lane which is mainly residential. The road is just off Kilburn High Road which is home to a mixture of retail, restaurants and other essential amenities. The premises finds itself in a prime location within North West London and just a short walk from Kilburn High Road Railway station, providing overground services throughout London.
Tesco Express, Superdrug, Pret, Primark and Boots are amongst those that are located within walking distance of the property.
This ground floor unit comprises of two inter-connected classrooms measuring approximately 1,250 sq. ft. The property is in excellent condition with access to an independent and self-contained outdoor area.
The space is located within the LDBS SCITT Church of England and is available Monday to Friday on a permanent basis but pack-away every Friday ideal for nursery use.