- THIS IS A SHARED OCCUPANCY ARRANGEMENT
- Purpose built Place of Worship with F1 (D1) use
- Ideal for Education and Religious occupiers
- Approximately 2,800 sq. ft
- Building consist of main hall, smaller hall, kitchen, storage, front drive and a rear garden area
- May also be suitable for a range of uses including Nursery, Yoga etc
- AVAILABLE ONLY MONDAY – FRIDAY (7am – 9pm) AND SUNDAYS (7am-11am) & (4pm-7pm)
The Church is situated in Forest Hill a popular area within South East London. Conor Oak Park and Forest Hill Stations are nearby and offer London Overground, Thames Link and Southern Services throughout London.
The premises is also surrounded by an array of local amenities including Tesco Express, Sainsbury’s and many other independent cafes, restaurants and retail shops.
The building is a purpose built place of worship approximately 2,800 sq. ft and consists of a main hall, smaller hall, modern kitchen and storage space. The property also benefits from a front drive and a rear garden area.
Ideal for Education or Religious occupiers but would also be suitable for a wide range of uses including Nursery, Yoga etc.
The space is only available Monday – Friday (7am – 9pm) and Sundays (7am – 11am & 4pm – 7pm).