- Formerly used as sports/school hall
- Approximately 1,900 sq.ft of open plan hall space
- Ideal for place of worship as well as potential other uses
- Capable of seating a congregation of circa 100
- Only Available for use Sundays and outside school hours
- Located on the 1st floor
This property is located under a 10 minute walk away from West Bourne Park Station which provides useful circle line services.
There are a number of local amenities surrounding the premises including a Tesco Express and Sainsbury’s. There are also a number of readily available bus services.
The demise is an attractive practical and modern sport/school hall located on the first floor. Due to the open plan nature of the premises it would be suitable for place of worship, subject to necessary consent. The property also benefits from a number of storage cupboards as well as WC facilities.