- Large ground floor commercial space
- Ideal for Nursery, Educational & Alternative users such as Martial Arts, Yoga and Pilates
- Approximately 2,400 sq. ft. with an additional garden of 1,000 sq. ft
- Mainly open plan hall surrounded by toilets, storage rooms and kitchen facilities
- Potential additional 2,500 sq. ft in adjoining interconnecting property – subject to separate negotiations
The property is located on the north side of Campbell Road, close to London Road and approximately midway between Sumner Road and Brigstock Road.
West Croydon Station is within a 10 minute walk from the site, providing access to Overground and Southern trainline services. Croydon Town Centre is situated nearby, with all its amenities and travel connections.
There are also a number of readily available bus services located within close proximity of the premises
The property comprises a ground floor purpose built open plan hall, which is an ancillary building to the neighbouring church also under your ownership.
The space benefits from rear access to a garden area solely demised to the hall. Toilets are located at the front communal entrance, and are again demised purely to the hall space.
There are secure storage rooms either side of the stage and there will be use granted to the neighbouring churches kitchen facility accessed via a short internal corridor
There is a potential additional 2,500 sq. ft in adjoining interconnecting property – subject to seperate negotiations