- First Floor light industrial space
- Ideal for Place of Worship
- Approximately 3500 sq. ft
- Capable of seating a congregation of circa 250 – 300
- ONLY available for use on Sundays from 7am to 4pm and Wednesday
- Free parking available at these times
The property is located on an industrial estate within Wimbledon. Morden Tram station is just a short walk from the premises providing readily available Tram services. The premises is less than a mile away from South Wimbledon Station which provides Northern line services.
The property is surrounded by a number of local amenities with a Sainsbury Supermarket just around the corner.
The space is located on a first floor of a light industrial unit and is largely open plan. The space is let to a Hindu community organisation who are looking to subsidise their tenure but sharing the space, which is available on Sundays and Wednesday evenings. There maybe additional times available at no extra cost, but note this is a pack-away opportunity. Facilities will be made available to securely store items on site.
*We are now retained on this property*