- Self-contained building with accommodation demised over 3 floors
- Approximately 11,500 sq.ft
- May be suitable for variety of uses including office, education, medical and leisure.
- External areas demised currently in the form of 17 car parking spaces
- Property can be let as whole building or by individual floors
- Landlord will potentially consider religious occupiers
The property is located in the London Borough of Edmonton. It serves predominantly as a business location with most occupiers being office or industrial occupiers. The property is well connected to travel links, Edmonton Green Station (Overground) is less than a mile away and numerous bus routes serve Montague Road.
The property is also close to key roads with the North Circular (A406) being 4 minutes away, the M11 junction 4 is 10 minutes away and the M25 is 14 minutes away. Central London is also a c30 minute drive.
The property comprises a self contained, 3 story office building over ground to second floor. The ground floor provides a lobby/reception area with breakout space and the upper floors are generally open plan with some partitioned offices/classrooms throughout. There is a demised car park in the forecourt and further spaces can also be made available by separate negotiation as well.
The property can be let as a whole or by individual floors