- Prominent E Class corner unit ideal for a variety of uses including Fitness, Leisure & Showroom
- May also be suitable for Medical use
- 2,188 sq. ft. across ground and semi lower ground floor
- Large open plan space with 3.7m ceiling height
- Corner glazed frontage with electric shutters
The premises are conveniently situated for Angel Underground Station, Highbury & Islington Underground Station and Essex Road Station. Numerous bus routes run along Essex Road providing connections to the City, Kings Cross, West End and North East London.
Comprises the ground and semi lower ground floor retail space within this imposing building. The ground floor provides open plan trading space with superb natural light and good ceiling heigh. The space benefits from a corner glazed frontage with electric shutters, 4.2m ceiling height, parquet flooring, wood-panelled walls and is in excellent decorative order.
The semi-lower ground floor has a large open plan trading space and also has a superb height of 3.7m with parquet flooring, concrete ceiling wood-panelled walls, full glazing along the full length of the frontage and internal shutters. There is also some storage space with marble floor, WC with sink, shower, disabled WC and changing rooms, as well as another entrance to the lower ground on Elmore Street.
The unit will suit a range of occupiers including retail, showroom, office, medical and leisure uses.