- Former Church Building arranged over basement to second floors
- May be suitable for a range of other uses
- Comprises a main open plan area
- The accommodation totals 6,269 sq. ft.
- Short walk from Highbury & Islington station
- Guiding £15 per sq. ft. + VAT
The property consists of a former church building arranged over basement to second floors. The ground floor comprises a main open plan area, entrance lobby, office and storage rooms, a kitchen and WCs.
The first floor accommodation benefits from carpeted floors and perimeter trunking. There is a kitchen area and WCs. The second floor accommodation benefits from a raised floor, high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
The property is located in Islington, at the northern end of Westbourne Road. Caledonian Road Underground Station is 0.3 miles away and the Highbury & Islington Underground Station is 0.6 miles away.