- New build residential development with 3 commercial units
- The units are all ground floor and benefit from E and F1 use class
- The space will be provided in shell and core condition
- Offered in shell and core condition
- Unit 1 – 1,763 sq ft, Unit 2 – 2,076 sq f, Unit 3 – 1,300 sq ft
- No demised outdoor space
Prominently situated adjacent to Coulsdon Town railway station, Smitham Yard is within a few minuteswalk of Coulsdon town centre. Notable nearby occupiers include Waitrose, Boots & Aldi.
Coulsdon Town station has regular services to East Croydon (19 mins) and London Victoria (40 mins) whilst Coulsdon South railway station, approximately 11 minutes walk from the premises provides additional services to St. Pancras International (36 minutes) and Gatwick Airport (20 minutes.)
The M23 and M25 motorways lay just south of Coulsdon Town Centre providing access to the entire motorway network to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
Three ground floor self-contained commercial units forming part of a residential development overlooking Leaden Hill. The properties benefit from B1a- Office Use though other uses under Class E will be considered, subject to consents.
There are a total of 5 car parking spaces on site. The units are offered in a shell and core finish, though fit out packages are available subject to negotiation.